Sunday 23 September 2012

Dealing with Difficult People God's Way



"...For the battle is the Lord's..." 1 Samuel 17:47
It took me a long time to get to this point.For not taking the matters into my own hands.

Do you have a co-worker that drive you nuts? In recent years, I have to work fairly intensively with a few colleagues who are just impossible. It was so bad I dreaded coming to work. I used to go home every night feeling bitter and spend so much time thinking about how miserable I am!I felt as if running away was the only option.

In general dealing with difficult co-worker test both my faith in God and my Christian testimony before men. A few of them have helped me recognize my own offenses which I am blind to and identified areas within me that needed work.

I am still in the midst of attempting to work towards them by going to Heavenly Father in prayer. Yes, going to God and pray is the best solution! Pray with my eyes on God , and not on difficulties! Let Holy Spirit be our guide and continue to walk on His path of righteousness; In all situations, it has to do with the importance of guarding myself, so that I do not sin against God in the way I think or respond to difficult co-workers. People are watching. I pray for God's strength to work through me and grant me wisdom, love and patience to do what is right in His eyes in my dealing with my co-workers.

Over times, I can see positive changes and spiritual growth that prayers bring into my life. God slowly worked in my heart to change my behaviors, even though at times I failed to honor Him in all my actions.

What is impossible with men is POSSIBLE WITH GOD! We can't change the difficult people so leave it to God as He is the Lord of everything.


“And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.”Romans 8:28

Let go and let God have His way. Thank you, Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment