Thursday 20 September 2012

Snowskin Mooncake Making Workshop

Mid-Autumn is almost here! Thanks to my company, I get to attend a mooncake making workshop even though I am not exactly a huge fan for mooncake.I am glad I did sign up for it because all of us were having so much fun, literally smiling with excitement throughout the workshop!

Red bean paste surrounded by black sesame paste ,mixed with pumpkin seeds.


Key ingredients for the dough - Hong Kong flour, icing sugar and shortening!

 
Mooncakes made by chef - the red one is dragon fruit snow skin made with the real juicy dragonfruit!
My final products! Doesn't look as nice, lol
Workshop filled with laughter and small talks with colleagues...
something we hardly or simply don't have time to do in the office



No comments:

Post a Comment