Saturday 22 September 2012

Nature Vegetarian Delights

Hooray! Going to gym for work out this evening with hubby despite still having some mild knee cap pain. Too bad there isn't any more body combat class for me to join on Saturday after noon! I've made some lunch today so I would take a break from cooking tonight.  hahaha...Yes Thinking of food already before sweating out.

For tonight's dinner, I think my venue of choice would be Nature Vegetarian Delights @Upper Serangoon Shopping Center #04-26!!!

I've become a die-hard fan of this restaurant, as my family would visit Nature Delights almost once a week! Nothing beats eating with great company. :)

What to expect? They serve quality food at good prices. These are my top three favorites!

Delicious gong bao monkey-head mushrooms

Crispy oyster mushroom with lots of cereals, yummy!

Vegetable dish with dang gui and wolf berries

If you are really into Chinese vegetarian cuisine, you may want to pay them a visit!

Address: 756 Upper Serangoon Road, #04-26 Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre, Singapore
Contact Number: 62868028
Opening Hours: 9am-9pm daily except Tuesdays
Nearest MRT: Serangoon

No comments:

Post a Comment